HighRealm Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HighRealm Servers

The Official Forums for HighRealm Servers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JonathanJT
Staff
Staff

[ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application   [ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 pm

What is your name? -Jonathan Torres

How old are you? -16

In-Game Character Names: -Padawan J.T

Steam Name: -Jonathantorres8

Steam ID:  -STEAM_0:0:118734681

Steam Profile Link: -http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197735090/

What country/time zone do you live in? - United States

How long have you been apart of our community?

-Since the beginning of the military server

How many hours do you have on our server

-I have been on since the server has gone up

How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod?

-500 hours

What game modes do you play the most of in Garry's Mod?

-I've only have played role play nothing else

Have you ever received any disciplinary action in our community?

-No, I have not

If so what was the reason and for how long?

-None

Do you have a functional microphone?

-Yes I do

Have you had any previous staffing experience?

-Yes I have

Have you had any previous experience using ULX?

-I have but just a little

Do you have any experience with NutScript?

-Same as ULX I have just a little of experience

Are you currently staffing on another
server/community, if so which one(s)?

-No

How active are you usually on a weekly basis?

-I can be very active

How much of your time a week are you willing to set aside for our community?

-Well I don't have a job but I go to school but after school, I can get on for the rest of the day if I don't have to do anything

Are you willing to be active on the forums and spending time helping others one on one?

- I am willing to spend most of the time on this server helping people and with the server and also on events
::::::::::::

Answer the following questions in complete sentences with a minimum of 2 sentences per question. You may use as many sentences as you would like. The more detailed and in depth your responses the more professional your application looks.

Why do you wish to become a member of our staff?
-I would like to be a staff member because I like to help people and also our community.  

Why are you interested in our community/server?
-Because I am always interested in roleplay games like StarWars rp and military rp

Why do you believe you should be accepted?
-I Believe that I should be accepted because I am a very active player and also I can be very helpful

What makes you a better candidate compared to the other applicants?
-I don't consider myself better than any other candidate because this will be my second time applying to be a staff so I'm not that experienced but I am willing to learn and spend time helping our community  

Why do you think you deserve to be accepted into HighRealm staff?
-I feel like I should be accepted into this community because I've been helping our community like being very active during the military rp and also like now we are starting our star wars rp server and I am looking forward to being the best and most helpfulness I can be  

Below please give a description about yourself in as much detail as you wish. This can include just a general summarization of yourself and allows us here in the community to better understand and form connections with each other. There is no limit to a number of sentences you wish to use. Please keep everything professional.

------------------------
-My real name is Jonathan Torres but you can call me j.t or whatever you would like to call me if I'm ok with it Smile one thing I always liked was to rp always been a fan of rp and also been a fan of StarWars even though I don't know much about it lol (I'm looking forward in watch the new movie -the last Jedi-) one thing that I hate is minging ok sometimes it could be funny but don't take it too far I hope we can make this server big and make it very fun so we can all enjoy what we've have made
(aka ghost/Adam)

------------------------
If accepted we respect the right to withdraw any staff rank with or without notice to you or anyone else. And by playing on HighRealm Servers you abide by our guidelines and accept our terms.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Owner
Owner
Ghost

[ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application   [ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 2:58 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] JT Staff Application
Page 1 of 1